SOURCE : CUFON Computer UFO Network
SUBJECT: Unidentified Flying Objects
2. Based upon unreliable and unscientific surmises as data, the Air Force develops elaborate statistical findings which seem impressive to the uninitiated public unschooled in the fallacies of the statistical method. One must conclude that the highly publicized Air Force pronouncements based upon unsound statistics serve merely to misrepreent the true character of the UFO phenomena. Yale Scientific Magazine (Yale University) Volume XXXVII, Number 7, April 1963
3. I feel that the Air Force has not been giving out all the available information on the Unidentified Flying Objects. You cannot disregard so many unimpeachable sources. John W. McCormack, Speaker of the House of Representatives of the United States. January 1965
4. I have absolutely no idea where the UFO's come from or how they are operated, but after ten years of research, I know they are something from ourside our atmosphere. Dr. James E. McDonald, Professor of Atmospheric physics, University of Arizona. 1967.
5. I've been convinced for a long time that the flying saucers are real and interplanetary. Another words we are being watched by beings from outer space. Albert M. Chop, deputy public relations director, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, and former United States Air Force spokesman for Project Blue Book.
6. The least improbable explanation is that these things UFO's are artificial and controlled. My opinion for some time has been that they have an extraterrestrial origin. Dr. Maurice Bilot, one of the world's leading aerodynamicists and mathematical physicists. Life, April 7, 1952
7. Of course the flying saucers are real and they are interplanetary. Air Chief Marshal Lord Dowding, commanding officer of the Royal Air Force of Great Britain, August 1954
Comments: It would seem that many people thought there was something to all of this stuff called UFO's and if this is all true, could it be that all of us are being mislead. One thing is for sure the history of this subject matter is being forgotten and there is over 40 years of it. It should be very clear to many people that this at least is true and if so then why ? I must admit this does bother me to think that we think so little of ourselves not to care about whats real and whats not. The old story is why should anyone care unless there is some money to be made or does this really concern a layman who does not know anything anyway are so they say. but who are they ? This is what we should start finding out and then maybe we will be a little closer to the problem. There has been to many good men who put themselves on the line for such a good cause, I believe we call this truth or have we forgotten this too.
Dale D. Goudie, Director Of CUFON.
Email Comments to UFO Folklore !